Saturday, April 4, 2009

The definition of love

If this isn't the definition of true, honest, REAL love...I don't know what is.




We didn't make them do this, I just looked in my review and this is what I saw, so naturally I had to snap a picture! Gosh, I hope they stay bonded like this forever. I can't get enough of how cute they are and I just pray they stay close like this! I am now starting to see having Camden was so much more than just a plan God had for me. It was also a plan to give Carson his very best friend! :)

Speaking of Camden, he is sick again. When I say sick I mean this hack cough, miserable eyes, bright red cheeks, non sleeping, and feverish sick. I hate to even UDDER these words, because I really, really, really don't even want them to be true but I am bombarded with the thought of yet ANOTHER ear infection due to the fact he is pulling the mess out of his right ear and crying. I dont know what to do at this point because this will be like the 8th one and the poor child is only 8 months old! Tubes is NOT where I want to go but I am not sure what my other options are. I do know one thing, Camden can't live on antibiotics forever especially when they don't seem to be working! Anyways, just pray this all ends soon and poor baby Camden gets some relief!

3 comments:

  1. Aww..my kids still do this..so hopefully your's will too! :)

    Sorry about Camden. Praying he gets well soon and stays that way..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable and I'm sorry Camden is sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can get some drops for his ears. I hope he feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete