Saturday, April 18, 2009

Realizations

I've come to the realization that I have a blessed, awesome life. That I have everything I need and most of what I want. It doesn't get much better than that

I've come to the realization that I have two amazing, healthy, beautiful, little boys. They have their moments, but for the most part are well-behaved and have made my life brighter than I could of possibly ever imagined.

I've come to the realization that my husband might-as-well be PRINCE CHARMING. No, he doesn't ride in every afternoon on a white horse, but he saves me from myself and stupid decisions ALL THE TIME! He isn't PERFECT but he is perfect for me and I am pretty darn lucky to have him I think!

I've come to the realization that you need to pick your battles in life. There is ALOT worth fighting for, but also alot that is just better left alone. You can spend your whole life arguing about stupid stuff, but then you miss out on all the GREATNESS!


I think I have just realized more lately than ever, that I am one very lucky girl. That I am surrounding by great friends and family, and my life is going exactly where I want it to be! I am just loving life all of the sudden and it feels GOOD!


Here is a SHORT version update of what has been going on lately

My mom and sister have been here for 8 days and just left yesterday morning! I miss them already. I think every time they come I find it harder for them to leave! I wish I could have them here ALL THE TIME, but I know that can't happen. We had a marvelous Easter full of God, good food, and family and friends! Couldn't have asked for a better day!!

Camden had his 9 month check up yesterday as well. Little bear(as we so lovingly call him) is so fitting for him. Like for example: he is ABOUT as big as a bear cub, weighing in at now 23lbs lol! And he is TALL too, in the 90th percentile for height to be exact, 30 1/4 inches LONG! Oh and just as I can imagine little bears do, he GROWLS at me in between bites of food, letting me know he is STILL hungry. Yes, I think LITTLE BEAR is very suiting for him! Good news, his ear has cleared up! His Dr. said he still have a little fluid in his right ear, but we will just PRAY it turns back into nothing more! We had the TUBES talk, and I think we have come to the agreement that we will wait and see. He said he feels that if Camden continues getting them through spring that we should defiantly go ahead with the tubes, and I think I am at peace with that. I can't be selfish and let Camden just live in pain and discomfort. It's strange because although his Dr. said his ears are clear, he still continues to pull on his right one like he does when its bothering him. Maybe that has just become a habit at this point? Who knows!

Well my Carson doodle will be in his FIRST Rose Bud parade this year with his school. I am SUPER excited, and SUPER sad at the same time because I won't even be there to see it. I have school that night! :(
I am hoping to maybe somehow work around this, but if not I have made Derek to promise to take tons of pics for me!

Hmm...guess I have nothing left to say

1 comment:

  1. Derek rode in on a white horse for me the other day! haha Did he tell you? I was on the side of the road and he stopped because he thought I had car trouble. I was just trying to put up the yard sale signs. I was so glad he stopped because I had forgotten my hammer and was about to go home and get it. He hammered it in for me! It was a small thing, but not many would stop and it helped me so I was thankful.

    ReplyDelete