Sunday, June 7, 2009

A little of this, a little of that

Hello there,

Its been a few days since my last post, so I figured I would grace you with my presence! JUST KIDDING! :)

Guess I should start this off where we left off. Post surgery has been AWESOME! My sweet baby bear is now sleeping from about 9 p.m. to 6 p.m. without waking! It's HEAVEN let me tell you! We have had a rocky night occasionally, but I can almost bet it has nothing to do with his ears, and that is a relief! Here is that sweet boy now!
Red cheeks on the other hand, well they are a different story. Some days they are good, and some days they look like the ABOVE, but I am just trusting in time they will be totally healed!

This past week, after many months of showing him how, Camden learned to wave bye bye and PATTY CAKE! It is so cute when he does it that I just randomly ask him numerous times a day to patty cake! I caught a picture MID clap Seeing him learn to put things together is just so special!

I love the way he and Carson are playing more and more together! They wrestle around, chase each other(crawling of course) around the kitchen, and even sometimes share toys. Sharing is starting to become a big issue, and I think it is more due to the fact that most of Camden's toys are Carson's OLD toys. I am having to explain to Carson that we can share and everyone can have a turn. Easier said than done right? here my boys are playing the other morning!

My dad came up this past Wednesday. He lives in Ft. Lauderdale and has never met Camden. He isn't really financially able to travel very often but it worked out for him to come and I am oh so glad he did! Carson and Camden warmed right up to him, which I was a little nervous about. I wasn't sure how Camden or Carson(even though he has already met him several times) would react to this 6 foot 6 inch, 290 lb man walking through the door. I guess somehow they just knew he was family though and took a liking to him immediately! I am hoping my dad will be able to MOVE here permanently in the next few months and I am going to pray that God's will be done in this situation. It would be super nice to have him see his grandsons grow and be a part of their lives! I am his only child and so I am really the only family he has! Here is a picture of him playing with both boys!

Well, I guess that gets you up to speed on what has been going on at the GODWIN house!

No comments:

Post a Comment