Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok, this sinus stuff is getting OLD!

Well just about everyone I have spoken with in the last week or so has had some weird sinus, coughing thing going on. I have been dealing with it for a week now, and today I woke up and its moved down into my chest! I can feel the burning when I cough and breath! I really, really,really don't want to go to the Dr. so maybe I will just give it a few more days and see where we go from there?

Guess who is 7 months old today? CAMDEN! gosh, its hard to believe 7 months flew by that fast and aren't slowing down anytime soon! He uttered his first "dada" the other night and although I am certain he has no idea what that means, it is cute anyways! I am still waiting on him to sit up good, he has the sitting part down it is just the not falling over part that he hasn't quite mastered yet. I know he will get it with time, but I am so ready for that day to come!

Carson is saying so many new things. I think school has just broaden( his already BIG) vocabulary so much. Derek has this thing where he picks Carson up and throws him in the air and catches him. It is too adorable because when Carson wants Derek to throw him, he will come to Derek and say, " I want to go sky!" I laugh and laugh every time he says it. I love all his new little phrases.

It always amazes me how God knows a persons needs! As I mentioned before, finances are tight these days, but God knows exactly what we need to get by. For example, yesterday Camden was out of formula and he needed baby food. I had exactly $23. I went to walmart grabbed a can of formula, a few jars of baby food and then remembered we were completely out of sugar so I grabbed a bag of that too. When I got up to the register I just knew I was going to have to put a few dollars on my debit card. When the lady hit the total button it was $22.58. God knew just what I needed and made sure I had just enough. I guess he knows how much I need to just get by even before I do! I am praying things are going to really look up soon! We have something that if all goes well could really help us out a ton financially, so please keep praying!!

Well off to get ready for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment