Monday, February 2, 2009

Catching up

I just realized it has been quite a while since I wrote a post. Life is keeping me pretty busy at the moment, and when I do get on this computer I guess I don't have alot of energy to write a blog. I am getting ALOT more sleep these days which is a blessing. It is so strange how it happened, but one night my kids just started sleeping again and ever since its been uphill from there. Camden usually wakes up about 6:30 and I give him a bottle and he goes right back to sleep! I am LOVING it!

School is going good too. I can't believe this quarter is almost half over. It has flew by! I am already debating on what I should try and take next quarter! So far I have managed to keep an A average in both my classes! GO ME!!!

I started taking some workout classes last week. I can't brag enough about all First Baptist does(they have the mother's morning out program). A friend informed me last week that they were starting workout classes 2 nights a week and they provide child care. It only cost $5 and that pays you up for 6 weeks! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I paid $5, they take care of Camden, and I get to work out for 6 weeks! I find that a God send!!! I won't even sit here and lie, THEY WORK YOU! It is one hour of non-stop moving. I am always terribly sore the next day, but it is so worth it. I have GOT to get this body back in shape! A few of my girlfriends go too, so that makes it even better!

I have the nastiest sinus infection/cold/ SOMETHING? going on. I don't feel good at all! It started a few days ago and hasn't let up since! I am hoping for some relief soon!!! I have heard there is something going around though, because everyone I talk to says they are sick too!! Whatever this mess is it needs to go away now! I would like to breathe again, Thank you!

I have kind of got caught up in reading other peoples blogs. I don't know the women who write them, but I feel like I do. They are so inspiring and heartbreaking at the same time. I find myself laughing, and crying with women who I have never met, and I am so touched by what I read. Two of the women's blogs I read have NICU babies. I came across their blogs through another blog I read about a women who is desperate to have another baby, and throughout 8 miscarriages, and heartbreaking failed adoption has been unsuccessful! One of the NICU's babies mom's, led me to another blog I just recently started reading, about a mom who lost her baby at 38 weeks(pregnant) due to a cord strangulation. Some of you might be thinking, "why would you want to read such tragedy?" and the truth is, I don't know! I am drawn to these women. I find myself just praying for all their situations daily, and hoping the next time I log in to read their blogs that something positive has happened! Although, I can't really relate to their situation, as a women and mother I somewhat can. These women seem far stronger than I can ever imagine being because through all of their trails they still remain positive. Can you imagine loosing a baby 2 weeks before you are set to deliever? Or thinking you are about to bring a precious baby home and then finding out they mother changed her mind about the adoption? Or how about delievering a full term baby, only to have him or her rushed to a NICU where you arent able to hold them for over a week and aren't sure if things are going to get better or worse? I can't, but reading about this makes me realize just how LUCKY I am. I have two healthy, beautiful kids who don't have a care in this world! God is good, and althought I might not always understand his motives, I know he is always there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    I understand where you are coming from with reading those blogs. I have buttons all the way down my page that will take you to sights about babies and kids who are going through something or have gone through something.

    ReplyDelete