Monday, September 14, 2009

Alot to be THANKFUL for and alot to PRAY about!

I have so much to be thankful for Lord and I know that! I am so thankful for my beautiful house, my hard working husband, and my healthy, silly little boys! I am OH so thankful for Carson's sweet little heart! I love the way he has the most kind personality sometimes! Last night as I tucked him in he said, "I love you mommy" Of course I responded with "I love you more!" and he said, "I love you more mommy!" ...as I walked out of the room he must of said," Mommy I love you!"10 more times!" Even after I had closed the door, I could still hear him in there professing his love to me! I would periodically walk by and suffice him with an I love you too, but that sweet boy shouted his "I love you's" until he fell asleep!! Goodness Lord, I am so thankful for his little love! I am just as greatful for my silly little Camden! I am oh so in love and thanful for his little scrunched up nose! He makes the most adorable face when he is super happy or mad and I love it! He scrunches up his little nose and its just adorable...see? It is that little face that makes my heart skip a beat! He has the most contagious laugh too!!! Its just about the cutest noise I have ever heard!!! Thank you so much Lord for giving me these two very special little boys!!!

I am SOOOOO Thankful that school is DONE for the quarter! I seriously am in need of a break and I think its well deserved, especially since I will be ending this quarter with two A's and a B! I feel like that is a big accomplishment for someone who has as much going on in life as I do!! I have done the best job I can do and I am just PRAYING I get accepted into the nursing program! I have completedall my core classes and I have submitted everything I need to be accepted. I won't know for sure if I have been accepted until possibly as last as December and the nursing Program starts January...PRAY FOR FAVOR PLEASE! I feel like I have worked very hard. I have a GPA of 3.6- which = 3 A's and 2 B's and I scored high on the nursing entrance exam so I am just hoping I have God's favor and everything works in his perfect plan for me!!!

ok, now I think its time to ask for something a little more important. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for my father in law. As many of you are aware, Derek's dad has been through so much lately! Last year he overcame stage 4 lung cancer, and now he is going through a whole new thing and we just aren't sure what is happening at the moment. For the last few months Derek's dad has been having dizzy spells. He will get very dizzy and sometimes he is doing nothing but just sitting down. WEll he had set up an appt to see his Dr.(the appt was supposed to be today) and yesterday(Sunday) Derek's mom called us while we were at at birthday party and asked Derek to come right away, she explained that his daddy was having a horrible dizzy spell and that he had been laying on the couch for over an hour and couldn't get up! Derek and I (along with the kids) rushed to his house, about 5 mins before we got there his mom called again and said for him to get there QUICK because his dad was starting to shake, and was kind of crumpled over! Derek FREAKED and put the petal to the floor(thank you GOD for your protection)! When we got there, Derek's dad couldn't get up and Derek and his brother in law Scott had to CARRY his dad out of the house and into the truck! Derek told me to follow him to the hospital and off we went! Poor Derek's mom was crying and the whole family was just a nervous wreck! When we got to the hospital and Derek tried to get his daddy out of the truck, he again could bare no weight on his legs and just crumpled really out of the car. My sweet husband is now sobbing at this point and just hearbroken seeing his daddy like this! They immediately took him back and ran many test, all with no answers. They admitted him over night and he is STILL completely numb on his left side of the body! At this point the nuerologist is saying he feels a stroke is the cause, but he said he will NOT stop until he has a certain answer as to what is wrong. We all had a very hard time seeing Derek's dad in this condition. He was and still is NOT acting himself. He is doing very strange things and moving his body without even knowing what he is doing. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM!!!!! He is really an amazing man, and loved by many. He is Carson's very best friend and it would just devistate all of us if something happens to him!!! I know God is in control and that he is wrapping his arms around our family right now, but this is just a very scary time for us and we need all the uplifting and prayers we can get! I will keep everyone updated as we know more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment