Thursday, September 24, 2009

Because I am a RANDOM sort of person!

Yes, you guessed it! Another blog full of a bunch of RANDOMNESS(is that a word? Oh well...it is now!)!!!

*First- THANK YOU ALL for the prayers for my father in law. Although it was determined he had a stroke, he is doing so amazingly well! Our family KNOWS this is due to the prayers of all of you! He is walking very slowly, and relearning how to use his left side, but that is a true BLESSING compared to how bad it could have been!! I know it is hard for him not being able to do all the things he is used to doing everyday(like driving) but he is lucky he has lots of friends and family more than willing to take him anywhere he needs or wants to go! His physical therapist seems extremely confident that he will regain all the feeling in his left side and be able to go back to doing all the things he used to do!

Ok now I will randomly switch to a totally DIFFERENT topic...HAIR

*I recently came across some pictures I have of Carson when he was Camden's age. Here he is Honestly, have you ever seen anything more adorable........... or BALD! I almost forgot how little hair he had until I saw this picture! That boy REALLY couldn't of been any balder! Thank goodness for him he had the most PERFECTLY round head, and being bald was just part of his very special personality! Although Camden doesn't have the HEAD full of hair I thought he would have at this age, he has enough for a "baby hawk" as we call it at our house, and I think it is just too darn CUTE on him lol ! He obviously has a good bit more hair than Carson did at this age, and its darker too! Never did I EVER think I would have a blonde child, but that is exactly what Carson is. He has the prettiest sandy blonde hair, and again its just part of Carson being his special little self! One thing I DID imagine though is that I would have a curly haired child. Alot of people don't know this about me, but I have naturally curly hair, I just straighten it almost everyday! Derek's hair is actually pretty curly too, but since he is a man and keeps it short, you can't tell! It is QUITE obvious a certain little boy I know just may end up with curls too. Can you guess who?
Yes indeed, that is my Carson Doodle! His hair(now that he has some) is curly and I honestly think it is adorable! I am planning to let it grow for a little while! I mean it took his THIS long just to get what you see in those pictures, and I want to enjoy it for a little while before I have to take him for his first hair cut. Just thinking about it makes me sad and a little nervous. He will be at least 3 before that happens, but seeing as he has never even seen someone getting their haircut or had one himself, he will probably think we are CRAZY and wonder what the HECK we are trying to do to him! Guess that will be a memory to write down in his baby book! I don't think I know ANYONE with a 3 year old that is JUST getting their first haircut, but what can I say, Carson has always been a child to do things in a special way...guess this is just one more thing that makes him so unique!

Time for another RANDOM switch lol

*Poor Camden has had an upset stomach since Sunday. I typically try not to get worked up about these kind of things because as long as he isn't dehydrated there isn't a whole lot you can do for that sort of thing. I did the normal routiene for this type of thing, bland foods, pedialyte, cut back on the fruits, etc. Its kind of one of those "Just let it run its course" sort of thing! We had some pretty BADDDDD diapers to say the least, and the topping on the cake was Wednesday morning when I went to get him out of bed(I heard him in his room crying) and not only was HE covered in poop, but so was his bed, blanket and froggy. Usually, I bath both the boys at night before bed, but Camden needed one FIRST thing on this morning. So I stripped him down and put him in. I ran and threw his jammies in the laundry room, and when I headed back into the bathroom, this is what I saw Now, I knew Camden wasn't that short, but what in the world was he doing. Upon CLOSER examination I realized he was laying out like he was at the beach or something lol If you are wondering what that is on his butt, its eczema. Poor baby can't seem to shake that stuff, and I can imagine having an ITCHY butt must be miserable! Isn't that the cutest little naked booty you have ever seen though??? I think his behind was so raw he didn't want the water touching it, but I had to snap a picture of his cuteness!!!

Ok Random AGAIN!
*Carson can do a FLIP! I know, I know, what is so amazing about that? Well..nothing really..but its just cool that he is learning to do things that he couldn't do before, and its a FIRST for him. Here he goes......

And last but not LEAST randomness
*I got an email from GAP this week saying they were having an online casting call for the next faces of baby gap 2010! No question, I knew I needed to enter the boys! Obviously, I am biased but let me give YOU all just a few reasons why they should win....Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit D

I think those are some of the most beautiful children I have EVER seen and can TOTALLY see them being the NEXT faces of baby Gap! Ok lol so Yea I know every parent probably thinks this about their child..but it could happen right?

Ok enough rambelings and randomness for tonight :-)

1 comment:

  1. aww look! it's a chloe!!
    seriously though, those kids are soooo adorable! i'm going to teach kiersten to do flips!!!

    ReplyDelete