Saturday, March 21, 2009

Camera Hams



So without a doubt Camden is a camera ham! I started noticing it a few months ago when I would break out the camera and he would instantly start cheesing. Last night we had some friends over(well they are family too) and they have a son(Brice) who is Camden's second cousin. Brice and Camden are only about 6 weeks apart, so we find it fun to get them together and see how they react towards each other. When they came over, the boys just sort of stared at each other at first, and then they started doing things that would make the other smile or giggle! I wanted to catch this cuteness on camera, but about that time they both started to fuss!...See....

this is Brice




And of course this is Camden



But they quickly realized the Camera was out and I swear, in all of about 5 seconds they turned from crying babies, to smiling posing models haha see :



Camden even had to throw in his "Studly pose" and If I tried to get a picture of just Brice, Camden would have to sneak his self in somehow!



"Studly Man Cam"
And Mr. Sneaky
So maybe I have discovered the answer to every mother's biggest question? On those sleepless nights when your bundle of joy is screaming their little head off and nothing you do seems to please them...just whip out the old camera and either you will hush them up or get some pretty funny pictures....either way I think its worth a try lol!
Ok one more very cute example of Camden's camera obsession lol. After all the excitement last night, he was very sleepy and started falling asleep in daddy's lap. He was hunched over looking extremely uncomfortable but cute, so I decided to get a quick picture:
But as soon as that little booger sensed or maybe heard the camera click he jumped up ready to pose!...SEE ..................
Does someone think they are to cute for their diaper of WHAT?!




























1 comment:

  1. Haha. They are both too cute. I love to sit there and play with Brice when I get to see him. He's always changed so much everytime I see him. They are both aroeable!!

    ReplyDelete