Monday, March 2, 2009

Look Who's Crawling Now! (Well ALMOST lol)

That is right. Camden is SO close to crawling and have you EVER seen anyone more happy about it?
Ya, I didn't think so! That is his CRAZY grin by the way lol! Oh and just thought I might throw in do you notice he is sitting up UNASSISTED? Yes, it's true! He is doing that too. Anyways but back to the crawling thing. He is so stinking close to doing it. He gets on his hands and knees and does the whole rocking thing. SEE????????

Part of me has that whole, "mommy is your biggest fan" thing going on, and I am rooting him all the way. Then there is the small part of me that KNOWS once he starts crawling, that is it. There will be no going back and from that point forward he will be MOBILE! I am so proud of the little guy though, I get so excited when I see those little knees go up and reguardless of how I may be feeling, he is going to crawl and I have to accept Camden is growing into his own little self! Speaking of growing, the boy weighs 20lbs and 5ozs! I know! Can you even believe it? He is catching up to Carson MIGHTY quick! Carson was only about 17lbs at this age so Camden is quite a LOAD to carry right now! Now that he is sitting independently I think I will be putting that old infant carrier in storage! I am so sick of that thing anyways, because carrying him in it is carrying 30lbs and it is getting old very fast!

I am sure you are already all aware of this, but I LOVE MY CARSON! He is turning into such a sweet little boy(not that he wasn't already sweet)! For no reason, he will just come up to me and give me a kiss, say "BYE", and then run and hop on Mater(the infamous) and take off around the house! I love those moments. I so look forward to the day he can actually say the words, "I LOVE YOU" he just hasn't mastered the LOVE part yet, but he has the I and you part perfect! He is such a blessing and I am so very thankful for him!

This weekend was nothing special, but I did manange to talk my hubby into taking me to Target and Kohls(two of my very favorite places.) The kids needed some Pjs desperately, and I was hoping to find some good deals on them! I was dissapointed in Target to say the least(that is rare words to hear me say by the way) I did find Carson some there. They were on clearance and I got two pairs for $11. Camden on the other hand was alot tougher to buy for. He is really too big to wear 9 month pjs so I was in the market for 12months. I am a huge fan of the one piece sleepers with the feet in them, because they are so easy to just put on and snap up, but couldn't not find ANY in 12months. All I saw as far as 12 month pjs go at target, was the two piece top and pants and there were $13 a pair. NO THANKS, too expensive for me! So I headed over to Kohls (they always are having some kind of sale) and although I still couldn't find any "feety" pjs as I call them in 12 months, they were having a sale on their carters pjs. I got him two pair, which each pair consisted of a top, pants, and shorts, for $20. I felt that was a little better of a deal. They are so cute too! I went ahead and got 18 months so he would be able to wear them for a while, and to my shock they actually fit pretty decent now! Kind of makes me wonder because I am the type of person who plans ahead, and when the winter stuff went on sale I bought Camden some 18 month clothes( because that is how old he should be next winter). I am starting to think now, maybe that wasn't such a great idea because they might not even fit. Oh well, I am sure I can find someone to give them too if that time comes!

Well I am off to be shamefully lazy today! I only have one child here with me and I think him and I will not even bother changing out of our jammies for a little while. We will just lounge around and do not much of anything! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so wonderful when you can put the baby carrier away! I waited until Addison was old enough to sit in the grocery carts by herself and the day she did it, I got her other one out! She never slept in the other one and it was just too heavy to carry around.

    ReplyDelete