Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Those three little words and back with a vegeance

I know this may sounds silly, but I swear Derek and I have been waiting for the first time Carson could/would actually say the words, "I LOVE YOU." We have been telling him we love him since before he was born and although we were quite certain he loved us back, we actually wanted to here him say it. I used to work with him by doing the I(and pointing to my eye), Love(and pointing to my heart) and YOU(of course pointing to him). He sort of grasped that concept but could never get the LOVE part down. So it ended up just being I---You! Last night, as I was cleaning the kitchen, Carson strolls in and we starting doing hi fives. Then I say, "Carson I love you" and he without hesitation looks at me and says, "I Wuv you!"(Which sounded more like I Wuvv Ewww) You probably can't even imagine how excited I got! I grabbed him, hugged him and took him directly to Derek and made him see for himself! Derek was equally as pleased as I was, and we both grabbed Carson and just hugged and kissed him like crazy!! Who knew those three little words would sound soo sweet coming from that little mouth!

Well Camden's red cheeks are back with a vengeance! I am not really sure what to do at this point. I know it very well could be a food irritating it worse, but I really am not thinking that is it. Besides that, I wouldn't even know where to start on trying to figure it out because he eats so many differen't things now. I am just at a loss right now as to what else to try. They got better for about two days and then they started progressively getting worse again! My poor baby. He has been EXTREMELY fussy for about 4 days now too! Infact ,I was awoken last night at 1a.m to him screaming hysterically. I went to check on him and he was just sobbing in his little bed and I still have no clue what was wrong! My mommy instinct keeps telling me his ear infection isn't gone, so I decided if he is still fussy today than we are going to the Dr. Might also be his reflux which is acting up particularly bad recently. I know this may sound horrible or selfish, but can I tell you how tired of I am cleaning up throw up? It seems like I am on the floor scrubbing the carpet every 10 mins. I can't imagine how tired Camden must be of actually being the one to throw up. Poor little guy, he probably thinks throwing up is just a part of everyday life, and when you are born that is just the natural thing to do. Fortunantly for him, I know its not, and one day he will be healed of this junk and NOT have to deal with that icky feeling any longer! PLEASE let that day come sooner than later!

The WHOLE Godwin family could use some prayers right now. I am really not allowed to say why at the moment, but when the time is right all will be revealed I am sure. Just please pray for our family because we sure need it! Also, I have finals this week so could you lend a prayer towards that too lol!?

2 comments:

  1. I may not know fully how great it felt, but I can tell you that my eyes teared up just reading it! It's like when Addison "gives kisses". Each one is so special and I have often thought, I can't wait until she can run up to me and give me a hug! Saying I Love You would be the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I can only imagine how happy y'all were with those three amazing words.
    I will also keep y'all in my prayers and I'm sorry Camden is so sick :(

    ReplyDelete