Friday, August 28, 2009

Doctor, Doctor...give me the news!

Many of you probably aren't aware that I have been having some medical issues lately! Irregular and sometimes NO periods, tiredness, trouble loosing weight(no matter the constant exercise and dieting), and lots of emotions rising up and crashing down. At first glance these symptoms scream PREGNANCY! EEEEEKKKK! Yea, that is what I thought too. Just the though of being pregnant right now can almost make me burst into tears! Don't get me wrong, we WANT more children, but now is just not the right time! I have so much going on with school and lets not forget I have two BABIES here at home, both still in diapers. Adding a third baby to the mix just is asking for pure chaos! I know something is just not right with my body though. Don't worry I am NOT pregnant! Actually, my Dr. and I very much think it's my thyroid and that is something that hopefully will easily be treated with medication! I won't know for sure that is the problem until Monday, but I did go to my Dr. today and we did the blood work to get a for sure result. I did however rule out that pregnancy is definitely NOT the problem though :)

1 comment:

  1. I completely feel ya on not wanting to be pregnant thing! Even though we love Hannah, I cried and cried when I found out I was pregnant! And I would be completely overwhelmed if it happened right now!
    Praying that those tests help figure out the problem though, and its easily fixed.

    ReplyDelete