Sunday, August 23, 2009

What I LOVE about my life!!!

WARNING: This has the potential to be a long blog! It will be filled with lots of updates and fun things to know about :-)

I(probably like many of you) spend a fair amount of time complaining. It is fair to say that I have moments of weakness when I forget all that I have and start complaining about all that I don't have!! I thought I would post a blog and just layout all I am truly thankful for and give some updates while doing it because its been a few weeks since I blogged!!! I think it would be a neat things for all of you to do too! '

*What I love about my life 1* My FAMILY! :)
I love that I have a hard working husband who is QUITE good looking if I do say so myself, and who is an amazing dad to our kids. I love that I have two little boys who could ALMOST pass for twins, but have such different personalities. I love that although they aren't even CLOSE to being perfect, well behaved children, that they do have a very sweet and loving side! I absolutely LOVE the way they love each other. Just about nothing makes me smile bigger than Carson asking me where is "Bubba" or they way he says, "Cam C'mon, lets go Bubba" when he wants him to come play!

I LOVE God and my church. I love the people there and the good feeling I get when I walk in on Sunday morning. I LOVE LOVE LOVE working in our church nursery. Allot of you are probably thinking after having two kids of my own, why would I want to deal with other peoples, but honestly it isn't like that at all. I am creating bonds with all these children. I love playing with them and watching my children get to interact with them too, and how could you not love moments like THIS one? Two sweet babies snuggled up in my lap? Yes, life is good!

I LOVE(and I mean SERIOUSLY LOVE) Target. I love the way I can spend hours on end in that store and still not be ready to go. I love the dollar bins when you first walk in, and all the cool stuff I find in there. I love their baby clothes, and their women's lounge wear(SOOO CUTE!) and I LOVE that they have a Starbucks there so I can order whatever my little heart desires that day! Weather it be a Mocha Frap, or a Hot Chocolate....*Sigh*Life is SO good!

I LOVE Kohls just about equally as much as Target! I love how I can get my whole family new clothes there and feel soo good about they money I spent. I love how they send me 15-20% off coupons regularly, which gives me a GREAT excuse to cruise on down there and put that savings to use!!!

I love my friends! Life would be so boring without them! I love the way we laugh together about silly things and are always there for each other when we need to be! I love hanging out with them and letting our kids play together. I really am thankful that God has blessed me with such great people in my life! I guess this one won't have a picture because there would be too many friends to put up here, but you all know who you are! :)

As much as I hate to admit this....I LOVE SCHOOL! I know, I know, I am a DORK! I can't help but love how accomplished I feel while I am there. Although it is extremly challenging, time consuming and stressful, I am oh so proud of myself for working so hard to pursue my dreams! *I equally love those nice little BREAKS from school that I get too though :-)......speaking of...one of THOSE is coming up very soon!!!

Guess my point in doing this is just to remind MYSELF mostly how much I have in life that is good! It gets too easy sometimes to focus on the negative and I don't think that is very pleasing to God. I am a lucky girl and I need to remind myself sometimes! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Target too!! I always spend too much when I'm there but I love it. And Addison has so many of their clothes because they have great prices! And I'm a big fan of Kohls. They have good prices too. And I always feel so relieved when I take Addison to the nursery and you are in her room!! Thank you for that. :) You have such a precious little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like you being in the nursery too! Even if you aren't always on my babies side! I saw all the pictures of your boys loving on Aaron's little girl..so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete