Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Birthday Prince

So my husband was the BIRTHDAY PRINCE yesterday!
and although we had already celebrated his birthday at the "joint party", I wanted to do a little some extra for him on his real birthday. He has done so much for so many, and works so hard, that I knew he more than deserved some special treatment. Since my mom, sister, and brother are in town and staying with us for the holidays, I recruited them to help me. First, we agreed to cook one of his favorite meals. He wanted prime rib, baked potatoes, and rolls. we cooked broccoli too, but that was probably a little more for us than him, because he isn't a fan. Anyways, the food was delicious, and it was truly a feast fit for my birthday prince
Trust me, it was GOOOOOOODDDDD! He was blessed with some gifts, which was special too because I really don't think he was expecting anything. I had already given him the gift I got him at our joint party, but I did get him a really sweet card that told him just how I felt about him and how much he meant to me! My mom and my sister got him some things he was able to open on his real birthday though. My sister got him a GORGEOUS Tommy Hilfiger shirt I love the colors and I know he is going to look GREAT in it, and my mom got him an hour massage, which he he was SO thankful for. He is a macho man, but he LIKES being pampered too! Then it was cake time, and I think this is the part my baby boys had been waiting all night for! Camden was so excited when he saw that beautiful, chocolaty, deliciousness coming his way! Carson helped Daddy blow out the candles and Camden was getting impatient quickly. That impatience turned to total MELTDOWN when he thought he wasn't getting any of that yummy cake

But then after he realized I wasn't the meanest mommy in the whole world, and all I was trying to do was cut him(and everyone else a piece), all was better! Carson was LOVING the cake too, can you tell? All in all I think he had a great birthday. I wish I could of done more for him, but I am pretty sure he was pleased and truly felt like a birthday PRINCE! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! hahah Your husband looks so cute in his crown! and I love the pictures of Camden's meltdown. I know its not funny in the moment, but those pictures are priceless

    ReplyDelete