Monday, December 7, 2009

Sleep positions

My little bear can sleep just about anywhere, and in just about any position! It never fails to amaze me how I may find him sleeping in his crib(or other RANDOM places!) I try to grab my camera and take a picture each time because they are the CUTEST memories! Now I will share some of his many sleeping positions with you! :-)

Camden sleeping before I could get lunch to him!


Asleep at the crib in the hotel. Obviously he fell asleep while sitting up to end up in this position!


I love this one! His little feet where sticking straight through the rails!


Oh and lets not forget the infamous BUTT IN THE AIR position! Got to LOVE it! :-)


This last one was in the car on the way to Orlando. Doesn't he look so precious and sweet?

1 comment:

  1. Babies and Children are so precious when they sleep. I used to see pictures of children asleep in their highchairs and think maybe the parents were taking to long or whatever. Then I had a child and she has done that many times. I didn't realize how fast it happens! Addison has fallen asleep holding a piece of pizza and taking bites. lol

    ReplyDelete