Sunday, January 3, 2010

Revamped

So, I have revamped my blog! I changed the name, description, backround...EVERYTHING!! Today I was really in a wierd mood, and I began to ponder who I am. I mean other than HALLIE, I was trying to think of WHO I am becoming and would like to become in the future and that is when the whole "Mommy on a mission" came to me. I am a mommy on a mission to do lots of things. I will probably always be on a mission to accomplish SOMETHING in my life, so I couldn't think of anything more fitting!! Hope those of you who actual READ THIS THING, keep enjoying as I continue to update about my daily adventures!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!...I cannot say that mine has been extremely HAPPY so far, but I am holding on to hope and promise that God is going to unveil some unbelieveable things for everyone this year! BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment