Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am becoming such a softie!!!!!

So today was the first time in almost 3 years that I have been to the theatre to see a movie! Its not that we wouldn't like to go, but with two small children most of the time that just isn't in the cards! It is so much more convienant to rent one and be at home that way we can hit the pause button as many times as we need to to make sippy cups and snacks and change diapers during the movie lol! Tonight was an exception though, my mom offered to treat Derek and I to go see a movie if Derek's parents could keep the kids, so we of course took her up on the offer! It was actually HARD to choose what movie to see because right now there are a few out that look really good! I think Seven Pounds looks really good although I am not exactly even sure what it is about. Marley and Me looks really cute too, but I think most of all I was wanting to see The curious case of Benjamin Buttons, which was an excellent pick!!!!! I have to just say the movie was awsome! You know? I've always been a creature of emotion. I mean I have always cried at sad movies, but I have to admit since I have become a mother it takes alot LESS to make me cry. Just about anything with meaning came make me cry these days! Guess I am becoming a true softie! The point of me saying that is I BALLED MY EYES OUT during this movie! I am sure the people behind me could hear my little sniffles, but trust me I wasn't the only one! After the movie when we went into the women's bathroom, every eye in there was RED and teary and of course they all said they just left "Benjamin Buttons!" The movie was about a baby who is born a little old man, with a face only a mother could love (although I think I could of loved him without any problems, I am a sapp for any baby lol) and he gets younger over time. So, I am sure just by that you can guess when he dies what AGE he is and that right there is enough to make me cry all over again!!!! Anyways...GO SEE IT! You won't regret it! Even Derek got a little emotional(but he didn't cry! MEN!!!!) Another thing I really enjoyed about the movie, is that I couldn't help notice it was soo clean! It might of had a total of 8 curse words in it, and the love scenes were tastefully done as well! One of those movies you would even feel comfortable seeing with inlaws or parents!!!

Well just had to share my movie night with all of you! Now off to get ready, Ihave a busy day ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment