Saturday, December 27, 2008

So it was mostly all a MERRY Christmas*

Well, what a Christmas! Guess I should first start with it was AMAZING! Everyone got what they wanted, including me! My husband was so thoughtful and got EVERYTHING I asked including this BRAND new computer I am blogging to you on (our old one was about to crash anyday)!!!! He even managed to keep all my presents a complete secret, which is terribly hard in this house because I am the worst when it comes to surprises! The kids, (well, mainly Carson because I am sure Camden had really NOO clue what was going on) were soo full of joy and excitement! Most kids rip through their presents soo fast, they barely even know what they opened, but not Carson! He opened each one slowly and was so happy with whatever was underneath the paper! We would have to convience him to open the next one beacause he would get so busy playing with what he already opened that he wouldn't even be worried about what was still to come! It was truly an enjoyment to see him so enthusiastic with the simplest gifts like books!! I love that about him! If he opened a box with nothing in it, he would be soo content with just that! We splurged and got Camden some gifts too even though he doesn't even begin to pretend to know what it is about! We mainly got him some age appropriate toys and clothes to grow into! It was cute opening the presents for him and showing him and explaining what they were lol! Made us feel like he was really "into" too haha! Unfortunantly, the poor little guy had come down with a stomach bug the night before so most of Christmas eve and Christmas was spent cleaning up projectile vomit and the "OTHER" if you catch my drift! UHHH nooo fun at all! His little stomach is still not tolerating much, but pedialyte seems to be holding ok!! I am hoping he is all better by tomorrow morning!! My mom and sister are here which has been a GREAT help because a sick baby is ALOT of work and especially right smack in the middle of the holidays so much is going on and its nice having extra hands around!!! Since Camden was soo sick Christmas, my mom and I stayed home with him that night and sent Derek, Carson, and My sister to Tina's ( Derek's sister)house for Christmas dinner. We figured we ought not to spread Camden's "HOLIDAY CHEER LOL" to anyone else! I am thanking God so much that he has spared all of the rest of us from getting sick! I prayed protection from this virus around everyone else and God is keeping us safe!!! Since christmas we have been shamefully lazy!! Since Camden still isn't over this virus we are mainly tending to him and just enjoying the company of family!

I can't believe in 21 days I will have a two year old! WHERE DID THIS TIME GO! Its hard to imagine that I have been someone's mom for almost two years! WOW! I have already started thinking about his party and all the fun things I want to do! I know for sure the theme will be ELMO seeing as how that is all he is talking about these days! Speaking of, Santa brought him a ELMO's Potty Time dvd for Christmas, and for anyone potty training, it has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen! I think I am enjoying it more than he is!!!! Even if it doesn't aid in him learning to potty, I am getting alot of laughs out of it so Santa did good with that one!!

Anyways, that is all for now. I need to sleep, church tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment