Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kudos to MOTHER'S MORNING OUT!

Ok, so I have to brag a little on Mother's morning out! For those who don't know what that is, it is from 8:30-11:30 on Thursday and Friday mornings. You drop your children off and they do fun crafts with them, take them outside to play, and give MOMMIES a little time to run errands or just relax lol! I started taking Carson about 3 months ago, and I just love it!!! I think it has slowly prepared me for when Carson starts real daycare! Being a stay at home mom, it is hard to leave you'r kids with anyone else! Infact, I have NEVER left Camden at Mother's morning out until this morning. When you go there though, you feel at ease! The women who take care of Camden's age children are two, sweet, little old ladies, that kind of make you feel like your own grandmother is taking care of you'r child! When I left him, one of the ladies had scooped him into her lap and was talking to him, and asking him if we were getting ready for christmas around our house( haha she was asking really as if he was going to just open his little mouth and say," yes, we have our tree up and lots of presents!") and when I returned to get him he was still perched right in her lap just smiling away!! I must admit it makes me feel good though when I come to get them and they are soo happy to see me! Carson always RUNS to me saying "mama mama" and it lets me know he missed me!

Carson starting REAL daycare is going to be a milestone! I am excited and nervous all at the same time! We really looked into a few places before making a final choice, but Noah's Ark was the best fit for us! I went and visited their school and they really seem to do an amazing job with the kids! They have a little schedule they follow everyday, and they teach the kids about God, which I really love! I have a feeling Carson is really going to blossom going there, and I believe it will also make potty training, and taking the paci ALOT easier too!!! I have wanted to get rid of it so bad, but how can I take Carson's paci and still let the baby have his? It is something that Iam not really sure how to handle, but hopefully daycare will help that alot because he will be busy learning and playing and not thinking so much about the paci!

Well in three days, my husband will be 25 and in a 6 days I will be 22! This time of year is so crazy for us! Between birthdays and Christmas, we don't have much time to do ANYTHING else! If at ALL possible, I will plan to NOT have a child born in December, because I am afraid if I did, their birthday would be pushed aside, or pilled in with everyone elses! Derek's mom's birthay is Christmas day, so usually we just have one big party and celebrate all of ours together! It doesn't really matter so much now, but If I was a child and I had to share a birthday with two other people, I probably wouldnt be too happy, so I will try and not do that to any of my kids!!

Also, I have started using my crockpot ALOT lately! Tip for mommies: GREAT INVESTMENT! I wake up in the morning, throw a bunch of ingredients in it, turn it on, and I am DONE for the day! How much easier can it get? I didn't think there was a big variety of things I could really cook in it, that is why I haven't used it sooner, but my mother in law let me borrow a slow cooker cookbook, and I am making all kids of delish, and somewhat healthy meals! I would say it makes my day about 20% easier! Tonight my crockpot meal is upside down chicken pot pie!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Think I have blabbed my mouth enough for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment