Friday, December 19, 2008

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today has been a long and eventful day! I guess I should start back with last night, Or maybe even go a MONTH back lol. I will just do a bried timeline:

About a month and a half ago Camden and Carson both had double ear infections! and basially every week since then he has run a fever off and on! He will run a fever of about 102-103 for about 2 or three days and then stop and be fine for the rest of the week and then start again the following week. It is really wierd! So last week we went to the dr. and they took blood and urine and both came back just fine which was a huge relief! PRAISE GOD! ...Well sure enough like clock work, last night Derek is holding him and says he feels really hot and he thinks I should check his temp. ! 102.1! So I am thinking at this point, ok this isn't right! How can a baby run a fever off and on for a month and have no illness!

So this morning, I woke up and I had scheduled a hair appt. about a week ago, which I DESPERATELY needed! I am trying to grow my hair out really long, but i needed a trim seeing as how I hadn't had one in about 5 months! I was going to cancel it seeing as how Camden was sick, but my mother in law convienced me to go anyway and just take Camden to the dr. afterwards! That actually ended up working out perfectly beacuse they couldn't get him in until 3:30 anyways! So i went and got my hair trimmed, shopped for a few last min. gifts, and the headed to take Camden to the dr.

Sure enough an ear infection AGAIN! The dr. also said his throat was red and irratated looking! Soo I have a sick baby again! Its sad, I can't stand to see him look soo pitiful! I asked the dr. how in the WORLD camden could be sick so much and he said I can blame Carson for that one because Carson will introduce all kinds of germs to him that his body just can't fight off yet!!!

Soo now I am home, with my hubby and kids and we are just relaxing! I did some wrapping and laundry and we are all just kind of winding down for the day!!!Pray for Camden to have a fast recovery and NO MORE EAR INFECTIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment