Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On a different note

Well since I wrote such a gloomy, whiney, negative post yesterday...I thought I needed to write something upbeat and positive...maybe even funny! Although, I totally felt all that I wrote yesterday..I know that feeling down and overwhelmed will get me NO WHERE and I must just over come obstacles thrown into my way and be proactive in my life!!!


Anyways..on a different note...yesterday Camden and I went out to get some stuff we desperately needed for our house. It amazes me how fast things dissapear around here. I feel like I have some little mice that wake up in the middle of the night and eat our food because, usually in one week I am out of EVERYTHING!!! So it was off to the store we went..and I must say, Mr. Camden was looking MIGHTY handsome if I do say so myself! I could just EAT HIM UP he is soo cute!
*on a side note...you may seem to notice our *OLD FRIEND* Mr. Red, Scaly cheeks is starting to rear his UGLY head again...ughhh....the first SIGN of cold weather and of course he had to make an appearance....I was praying we were through with him..but it looks like I was mistaken!

Anyways..so yes it was off to the grocery store we went....I tried to go around 11 because I knew Camden would need a nap about 1, and I wanted to get my shopping done early enough that I could work on homework while he napped....so I zoomed around the store, making sure I got everything on my list. I noticed though that Camden was very fussy....no matter what I did he just wasn't happy....I soon realized why!!!! As I am browsing through the produce, I look down only to find Yes a sleeping little bear!! Of course the one day I FORGET my shopping cart cover, he lays his sweet head on the germy cart! *Don't worry I wiped it well with antibacterial wipes!* Isn't it the most precious sight you ever saw though? Althought I can't lie...my *germaphobe* alter ego was screaming...."NOOOOOOO, remove that child from that cart at once!" I just couldn't bare to disturb his sweet little self. The remander of my shopping trip I had just about every old lady walking by and "Awwwwwinnnng" the sleeping baby bear in my cart!
And really..how can you blame them?? He is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment