Saturday, October 24, 2009

The way I see it, you have TWO choices!

So, I am sure all of us have been in a situation where you have two choices. Choice one is to scream in anger and have a total melt down, and choice two is to just laugh! Last night was one of those times. Usually, Derek and I share bath duty. One of us baths the boys, and the other dries them and gets them dressed! Last night I bathed and Derek dressed. He got Camden out first, lotioned him up(his skin stays SO dry) and got his little jammies on. Then it was Carson's turn. As Derek went to lay Carson on the floor and put his clothes on, I heard him say, "CAM NOOOOOOOOO!" Derek then yelled for me to get Camden and before I could even ask WHY I saw Camden racing back towards the bathroom. I took off in hopes that I could catch him but I was too late! Camden dove back into the tub, diaper, clothes and ALL! I could of done one of two things....part of me WANTED to SCREAM and be mad at him....but I had to just laugh...I mean how could you not laugh? So as you probably guessed, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pics. I figured this was something I'd want to remember and share with him when he is older!


Today we had a family cleaning day! I was so thankful that Derek helped me and we got lots accomplished! With everything that has been going on lately, I haven't exactly had a lot of time to clean the house, but I knew it was starting to get out of hand. Then when Derek offered to help me get things back in order, I didn't turn it down! This afternoon though I got to travel to one of my favorite places...*TARGET* and get Carson a few pairs of pants! I have to say I wasn't totally impressed with their selection and probably could of found some better deals at Kohls, but that boys were sort of cranky so I decided I would get two cute pairs I found at Target and maybe save Kohls for another day. I cannot believe how grown up Carson seems! Its hard to even believe that in less than 3 months he will be 3 years old! Has it really been three years since I held that sweet baby in my arms for the first time? I guess it has!
Looking at those pictures, he isn't such a baby anymore though is he? Speaking of things creaping up SUPER FAST, isn't it CRAZY how fast Christmas is approaching? I feel like all the sudden it just hit me and I better get some shopping started! I really am not sure what I am getting the boys this year, but I guess its time to start getting some ideas. I absolutely LOVE this time of year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment