Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A whole lot of nothing

Well I almost feel like I have nothing to blog about, but somewhat feel like I should blog about something because I haven't blogged in over a week!...hmm..soo what to say...

Well first off no more upset tummies in this house! YAY!!!! After three whole weeks, and some pretty yucky diapers I am pleased to announce everything is back to "normal" haha!

Ohhh something else SUPER exciting(probably WAYY more for me than you lol) is that the boys harvest day(or Halloween whichever you prefer or call it) costumes came in and they are SOOOOO cute! I honestly want them just to wear them on a daily basis, because seeing them dressed up in those furry little bear costumes make my heart pitter patter!! :-) Unfortunately for you all, I am going to have to save the big pictures and cuteness for a few more weeks!! Patience is a virtue and trust me I am talking alot more about my patience than yours..I would love nothing more than to post all the cute pictures I have taken thus far of the boys all dressed up but I am practicing patience and going to try and hold off until HARVEST DAY! :-)

Did you know that Carson and Camden are twins????? Well not really, but you would not BELIEVE how many times I get asked on a daily basis. I can see why and although they don't look exactly the same and aren't quite the same size they do strongly resemble! In fact, lately I have realized that I do not treat Camden like a 15 month old at all. To me, he is every bit two years old and I find myself questioning is that right or wrong? I mean he does most things that Carson can do, and although Carson can talk alot better and understands things WAYYYY better, Camden just seems like he is Carson's age. I try and remind myself that Camden is STILL a baby and that maybe I should try and treat him his age, but then I see him and his brother jumping on Carson's bed, or playing on their riding trucks, or climbing on the couch, and I know that he isn't really a baby anymore is he? Yep, there are the twins!!!

Well I guess I better get myself and this little bear ready for school!!! Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment