Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am so PROUD

This will be probably another one of my *RANDOM* ramblings, but try to bare with me! :-)

I am so proud! So very, very proud of my husband. Some of you know, and some of you don't, that Derek's dads health has taken major blows recently. Because of this, my husband has stepped up to the plate, not only carrying the load of his usual everyday work, but also all that his dad usually handles too. From bidding jobs, to doing invoice, Derek is doing it all! I am so proud of him. He is handling everything so well, and I just am amazed at how easily he has just stepped into his new role. God has truly blessed me with an amazing husband who is so mature and able to handle so much! It is so amazing how God puts two people together who complete each other. Derek is the voice of reason, I am the worrier. Derek is the go with flow guy, I am the planner. Derek is very responsible, I am sometimes careless. All my weaknesses are his strengths and vice verse. AMAZING! Only God could match people so perfectly to complete each others needs so well! :-)

Only 3 weeks left of this quarter, and I am SO ready for it to end. I need a break and I will get a nice LONG one after this. A whole MONTH and it is going to be such a wonderful time with family and lots of good relaxation( I hope)!! That is probably a very good thing because next quarter I should(GOD BE WILLING), start my actual nursing classes. I know this is going to be a lot more work, a lot more school hours, a lot more studying and I need this nice break to get geared up to take this on! So, I need to make it through these last three weeks, and then I will be good to go!

The boys are doing good! Carson was really sick last week, but is all back to his old self now. It was pitiful to see him so sick, but I did get some very good snuggle time out of him. Not that I enjoy a sick child, but I have to admit I love the way "Mommy time" seems to make them feel so much better! It makes me feel good too! :-) We had some family pictures done, and can I just say they came out AMAZING! If you haven't seen them, you can check them out here: They came out SO amazing, and that isn't even ALL of them. The others will be shared later, I'm saving our family one for Christmas cards so that one will stay a surprise until the cards get send out!

Well better get to do some homework!......Yep, more ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment