Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My heart could BURST!

I am so incredibly blessed that sometimes I think my heart is going to burst! SERIOUSLY! There are so many things I have going for me, and I could go all day listing things that I know God has blessed me with, but today I just want to share a few that have stuck out lately. God has blessed me with two GORGEOUS children. I look at them and I know I am blessed. They are healthy and beautiful and I am so lucky! I took these pictures of Camden the other day, and when I look at them I cannot help, but admire how beautiful of a child he is. His little face is so angelic and he is just one handsome little guy! I don't mean that in a completely superficial way either, He is handsome inside too(keep in mind here, I said HANDSOME...NOT perfect! haha) He has the silliest and sweetest personality sometimes, and although he does have a flare for the dramatics, I am so glad he is MINE!


Then I look at Carson, and although I think he is AMAZINGLY gorgeous too. That child has a heart of GOLD! Unless, you know him personally you probably don't truly know how special he is! I realize all parents think their child is special, but Carson has this personality that is like no other, and I cannot think of one person that doesn't meet him and fall in love! He is always doing the sweetest things. Today for example we were at his MiMi's house and he asked for a Peanut Butter and Jelly. I told her she could make one and half it for the boys. She made it and asked Carson who was going to get the first half...he sleflessly said, " Give it to Bubba!" At 2 and 1/2 years old my sweet boy is willing to give his brother the FIRST half of his favorite food! My heart could of burst right then! :-)
The other night I told Carson he needed to go to bed. I tucked him in and left the room. Thirty or so minuites passed, and I realized his light was on. As I rounded the corner to see what he was doing, I found him in his bed reading his little toddler bible. He was reading(in his own little way)to his little stuffed animals! I ran to grab my camera because that is something I want to remember forever!
Yea you guessed it, my heart could of burst right then with love! I am a mommy to two quite amazing little boys! :-)

1 comment: