Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I know the best is yet to come

When Carson was born I remember being "that" mom. You know, "that" mom that didn't want her baby to grow up, "that" mom that wanted to keep him little forever, "that" mom who wanted to cry when someone said the words, "It is going to fly by faster than you can imagine!" I am no longer THAT mom haha! Now, I am the mom who although LOVES having a 10 month old, baby bear who depends on me to do most everything for him, knows that the best has yet to come! Carson's age now, although sometimes extremely frustrating, is AMAZING! Not only do I love watching his little mind run 1000 miles a minuite, but the fact that he is able to express LOVE back to me is the most rewarding thing! Recently, Carson has started this thing where before bed he says "Mommy, I need mommy MWHAS(kisses)" and then he reaches out his little arms and hugs my neck tight! That small action right there lets me know that he feels the same love for me that I feel for him, and now he is able to express it! I am looking forward to having these same moments with Camden. It is hard to picture his little blue eyes looking up at me and saying "Mommy I love you", but when he does I know I will feel the most AMAZING feeling. A feeling almost unexplainable, like your heart is going to just burst because it is so full of love for this little person who is half of you and half of your soul mate! A feeling you only know when you are a parent:) So, for all of you moms that are "that" mom right now, don't worry it only gets sweeter with time!

Had some pics done of the boys! MAN, are they ever amazing! If you live around this area I definantly would recommend Carrie Reed Photography! Here are some of my favorites:Carson looking so grown up and handsome


One of my favorites of Camden

And this is my absolute favorite! My boys together

1 comment: