Saturday, May 2, 2009

A little bit of everything

Well this post will consist of EXACTLY what the title says..A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING!!

I guess we have to start somewhere, so lets start with something I am excited about, and that would be my haircut! Normally, maybe people wouldn't find themselves so excited about this type of thing, but when you only get one every 6 months it can be very worthy of the word! Yes, Yes, I know what you are probably thinking, "A haircut every 6 months? Is she CRAZY?" Well I have decided this will no longer do! When I walked into my salon Friday morning, I was feeling quite BLAH! I have been growing my hair out for many months now, but honestly I didn't feel pretty, I didn't even really feel cute, I just felt like I was sporting this LONG, no shaped hair. I explained to my hair dresser that although I'd like to keep my hair long(I like it that way, but my husband absolutely LOVES my long hair) that it needed some short of style or shape to it and TADA: this is what she did!
Ok, so I realize it may not look like much, but to me it looks like alot and I feel like a new women! I feel like my hair is no longer this long mess on my head, but now has some shape and texture to it! That has brought me to the conclusion that even thought I do want to keep my hair long, I can still go to the salon a little sooner than 6 months from now and keep it "shaped up!" So, props to CLAIRE because she does a great job!

In other news, Camden is doing better rash wise, thanks to NURSE(well ALMOST lol) Hallie. I doctored his little back all up with gauze and antibiotic ointment and slowly but surely it is getting better. For those who MAY not be aware of what I am talking about, THIS was Camden's back last Tuesday when he awoke:
I still am not sure how or WHY he had this crazy breakout, but I am just thankful it is starting to go away! We meet Tuesday with the ENT and I am more than ready! I know the antibiotic he is currently on is NOT working whatsoever! The reason I know this is because I catch my poor child clawing his ears in pain all throughout the day! I know he is truly miserable and that makes me unhappy so I am anxious to see what the ENT will have to say! It even got so bad thursday night while I was at school, that DEREK called and left me a voicemail asking what he could do to help Camden because he was screaming hysterically and clawing his face and ears! BTW that is NOT like Derek at all, he is usually the clamer and I am the worrying so for him to call me at school, I knew he was truly concerned! I think we are all just ready to get some relief and some insight on Camden's precious ears! Please just say a little prayer for Wisdom and Patience for the Dr I will meet with Tuesday, as WELL as for me! :)

As far as Mr. Carson goes, he is just truly a MESS lol! Potty training is going ok, but next week I have spoken with his teacher at school and we are BOTH going to hit it hard all week! I already bought him some pullups and gave them to his teacher and she has agreed to help me get this ball rolling! I figure with both of us working with him, he will at least see what we are trying to accomplish here! I was a little apprehensive to ask his school to start trying as well(especially since he hasn't even WENT once on the potty for me) but the more I thought on it, I realized if he isn't consistanly getting it from all people involved then maybe he will be confused and not realize what we are trying to get him to do! So that is the plan, I asked his teacher to try this with me all week long, and we will go strong at home too and if by the end of the week he is still showing NO interest or progress than we will hold off on the potty thing a few more months until maybe he is a little more ready. Lets hope all goes well! You could say a prayer for Carson to use his STRONG will to learn to potty next week :)
We took him to a FUN birthday party today and he had a blast! They had PONY RIDES and a BOUNCEHOUSE, how much better could it get? Here he is trying to figure out how to open the bubbles! It was just about the only picture I could snap of him, because as you could imagine he was going 90 to nothing ALL DAY!








Well that is all for now, but that was Enough don't you think lol?

2 comments:

  1. It is Jenni again. Just email me and I while try and give you all the information. Bless his heart--those rashes look so familiar!!!!
    jenchism420@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying everything goes well Tuesday! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete