Sunday, May 3, 2009

My little monster!

So today when my normally handsome Carson woke up, I was greeted by a NOT so normal looking Carson. THIS is what he looked like:

Still adorable in my eyes, but defiantly not what I am used to seeing! I have nicknamed him "My little monster" for the day! We aren't sure really what it is. Guessing either a steye or a bite, but really not sure of either because he doesn't actually have a bite that we can see! It has swelled progressively worse throughout the day and it now almost to where he can't even open his eye see:

He isn't a happy camper! I don't think it really hurts him, I just think he doesn't understand why he can't open his eye! Poor little guy, who could blame him? In case you are wondering why he looks so mad in his picture, it was because he wanted to play outside! His daddy and I gave in and broke out the bubbles and ended up having alot of fun watching BOTH boys try and chase after these big, soapy, rainbow colored bubbles!! Here are some cute pictures I caught of them







2 comments:

  1. Aww poor Carson..that is soo sad!! Are you carrying him to the doctor tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once got bit by a misquito on my eye and it looked like that. You could try looking up to see how much benadryl is right for his age and see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete