Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Think Everyone Is In Need Of Some Kind Of Relief

As I look at the world around me, I see people struggling through all sorts of situation. From financial, to medical, to marital, you name it, its happening! Today before I start my daily routine of getting ready for school, I am just praying for everyone to have some kind of relief!

In our personal life, I pray that Camden gets some kind of relief from this ear pain until his surgery! He has gotten two antibiotic shots in his legs this week, and I am hoping this will hold some of that uncomfortable, non-stop, annoying(I'm sure) pain! His Dr. said this is the LAST antibiotic option for Camden, and if his infection still persists than before surgery they will just have to drain his ears! As of Monday his ear was still fully infected and no change was made! PRAY FOR RELIEF FOR CAMDEN! In a worldly aspect, pray for families who's children are extremely ill. Pray for those moms and dads who have babies in hospitals and feel there is NO relief insight! Pray that they find peace and are refreshed with a new sense of determination!

I think we ALL need financial relief! I don't think an hour goes by that I am not either hearing someone(including myself) talking about the financial mess we are in. I think I have gotten my RELIEF on this department, but I am praying for those who haven't! I decided that I fully am just giving it to God. Every month I stress, and stress about bills getting paid, but somehow(well I say somehow, but I know actually it is my overworking husband) they manage to get paid! I know this is God. God brings in side work, and odd jobs for Derek to do and they always end up being just enough. Just enough to provide for our needs! How could that be? Well that is GOD! God knows our every need, and when we put our trust and faith in him, he provides just as promised! If he is providing for YOUR needs, turn those blessing into praise. Pray for those who are desperately needing financial relief. Pray for those who aren't sure if they will still be in their home a month from now. Pray for those who have medical bills overflowing and can't see any way they are going to get paid! Pray for those looking for work, who at this point would flip burgers as long as they could have a job!

Who is in need of a stress relief from time to time? *Raises hand* ME!!!!!! I think LIFE, no matter who you are, can be stressful at one point or another. Maybe you're a stay at home mom, who's children can drive her crazy on any given day, and add the house work, cooking, bills on top of that... Ya you get the picture! Maybe you are a father, working endlessly to be the "MAN OF THE HOUSE" and provide financial support for your wife and kids, I know from seeing *one of you* everyday that this is stressful! Maybe your are neither of these, but just someone trying to get by in this world, with hopes and dreams and struggling to accomplish them...don't you need a stress relief too? Well that is exactly what I am praying for! Relief from stress, a moment to relax, a day without worries! Everyone deserves one, but it can be a rare occasion or opportunity to get one! Praying mine is this weekend, where I will be doing nothing but lounging on the beach!(Well almost nothing I still will be changing poopy diapers, fixing meals, bathing kids, hey, but I am going to be doing all that at the beach SO I can't complain)For anyone who is NOT enjoying a beach vacation this weekend, I am praying for moments of peace, moments of silence, moments of rest, and a few hours maybe out of your day with NO WORRIES!


Hoping whatever the situation may be that you get some sort of relief! May God grant you the peace of mind you are looking for, the financial support you need, or just a few moments without stress!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I happened to find your blog on little april rose's blog....and I have a lot of same stuff going on- my 8 month old son has had an on/off (but mostly on) ear infection since April 8th- we have been on two kinds of oral antibiotics and we are now on second round of antibiotic shots...SO SO SO Sick of seeing my baby in pain & nothing working & his stomach being a wreck from all of the antibiotics....we have an ENT appt on the 29th, I feel like we are running in circles with no good answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hallie! I found your blog through www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com. I just had to check your blog out! My name is Shelbie. I also have a son named Camden, and three months ago he had to have his left ear drained and a tube placed due to a terrible infection that was not reacting to antibiotics. He did very well, and his ear has been perfect ever since. Not to mention the fact that he slep through the night for the first time on his first birthday, just 2 days after surgery. I will be praying for your Camden, and hoping that he get s some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just wanted to share that I have heard that chronic ear infections in children which sounds like what your son has is 100% of the time a food allergy. I know I know, this is not what your doctor has told you but again your doc has not fixed your child. I am a holistic minded mother and was at a health seminar where a naturopathic MD stated this about ear infections and food allergies. Perhaps you have already done an elimination diet but I would suggest elminating dairy and wheat and see what happens if you have not already tried this. Keep in mind it takes the body one month to get dairy out of the system. Good Luck either way you end up choosing.

    ReplyDelete