Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alot to catch up on!

Life is so busy! Sometimes I don't even feel like I have time in the day to sleep! Haha I know I need sleep, but I feel instead of sleeping my time would be better spent cleaning and doing all the things I can't seem to fit in during the day!!! Of course, my body always reminds my mind that if it doesn't get sleep it will go on strike and be even less productive the next day!! haha! Guess my body wins!!!



School is going soo good! I am loving it and everyday I feel one step closer to reaching my goal!!! My teachers are the kind of teachers you always wish for. The kind that keep you interested in what they are saying, and explain things in ways that are easily understood! I so wish I had teachers like this in high school, maybe then I would enjoyed it a little more! I am meeting all kinds of nice new people too!! I think that will be handy when I need study buddies!!! :)



I just realized ya know, I don't blog alot about Derek! Trust me, I love him to death, but I guess because I don't have alot of complaints when it comes to him that I feel I don't have much to say! I think I feel blogging about how much I love him, or how great he is will just bore everyone so I should spare you! Haha!! Well one thing I do want to share with you, is we are going through a "Life Enrichment Program" through this church in Pelham, and the purpose is let go of anything from the past(mostly refferring to before Derek and I) and bring us closer together! We aren't doing it because we have "marriage problems" we are doing it because we know God is working through us and is giving this to us as an oppourtunity to fall even more inlove! Through this program it enables you to let go of maybe past loves, relationships, and generational things that have been in your family. So far it has already made a huge impact on us and at the end of the program we get the chance to renew our vows and marry again with the cleanest of slates. I am sooooooo excited about this and think it will make our marriage that much stronger!!!



Camden's little tooth is growing right it! I think it may still be bothering him though, or maybe another tooth is trying to emerge too? He has still been fussy and his little cheeks are bright red. His gums look really red too. I feel for the little guy because my experiences with tooth pain are NO FUN!!! I pray God just gets him through this teething thing fast and painless!!!!



Carson had his 2 year check up monday! He was 30 pounds! WOW!!!!! I can't believe it! My baby that started off at 7lbs 15 ozs and 19 3/4 inches is now 30 whole pounds and 34 and 1/4 inches long! 2 years of growth does alot! He is so amazing and I thank God for making me his mom everyday!!!



Well off to sleep!



Oh one more thing! Please pray for these babies. I have been following both of their mommies blogs and both of these precious little ones are in NICU's currently and are struggling! :

http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

and

http://www.jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment