Saturday, January 3, 2009

My patience are wearing thin!

I feel guilty even saying that, but I am not sure how much more I can take with Camden before I just SCREAM! He is up all night, not sleeping during the day, and CRYING constantly! Nothing makes him happy! This isn't my baby!! He has always been such a happy, good natured, calm child, and now, I JUST DONT KNOW!! I need sleep! A person can't live on 4 hours a night! If I only knew what was wrong! Derek and I started to think maybe it is a tooth afterall! We don't see or feel one coming in, but that is the ONLY thing that seems logical and makes since!!! It's difficult to say though, because Carson was such an easier teether! Infact, we never even knew he was teething, we would just find a tooth in his mouth one day and say WOW that was a breeze! All I know for sure is this MUST end soon! I start school Tuesday and there is no way I can function as a student, wife, and mother on the amount of sleep I am getting!!!


Today my mom leaves and I am NOT happy about that either! I wish she could stay forever, but I know that just isn't possible!!!! I have had the best time having her and my sister here, and I know it won't be too long until I see them again, but not having my mom around full time is really hard for me! I wish she was here to see every little thing the kids do, and be here for all their "firsts"! I wish she lived close enough that I could drive to her house if I was having a bad day, or just needed to talk! Hopefully one day she will, but until then I will just enjoy the time I do get with her!!!

Well this is a short one! I have lots to do. I will blog more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment