Thursday, January 1, 2009

Please Don't MAKE ME!!!!!

CLEAN THAT IS! I have so much cleaning to do that it isn't funny! Everywhere I look, I am reminded of something that needs cleaning! I am dreading it! I don't want to do it! Maybe it can just wait a little longer? I know it must be done though. Especially with me starting school next week, I won't have much time to do it then. I think I will just do some basics for now, you know just enough to make everything APPEAR nice, and then do some deep cleaning Sunday!...Yes, that sounds like a plan!!!

Well, my New years eve wasn't too bad! I found myself being occupied more than I thought I would, and unable to focus on BAD New years pasts! Camden was still VERY fussy and I am STILL not sure what is wrong with him! I dont see or feel teeth, so I can kind of take that off the list. As stupid as I felt doing it, I decided to take him to the Dr. yesterday! I didn't want to do it,but my mommy instincts were telling me something wasn't right with him, and I had tried everything I knew to do. I knew if I didn't take him and he I ended up finding out later it was another ear infection I would feel even worse about it, so I said," What the heck? If nothing is wrong, well at least I will have that peac of mind!" So off I went, My normal Ped. dr. wasn't there so I had to see another man who I liked very much! When they called me back, his nurse asked " So what is going on with Camden today?" I told her I really didn't know! I explained that he was soo fussy and waking several times nightly and just unconsolable most of the day for a few days now!" She then asked if he had been running a fever, vomiting, diahhrea, loss of appitite?" and of course I had to answer "NO" to all those things (although I did tell her her had a stomach bug last week) She then ROLLED her eyes at me and said, "The dr. will be in a minuite!" As offended as I probably should of been, I can see her side of it. Here sits a women bringing in a child who is not showing any signs of a sickness, except he is "fussy". I then felt even dumber, thinking to myself WHAT AM I DOING HERE? At last, the dr. comes in and I quickly blurt out" I PROMISE I AM NOT A CRAZY WOMEN, and I don't enjoy coming to the dr. but I know my baby and I know when he isn't himself!" and he laughs and says, "I don't doubt you, what do you think is wrong with you'r son!" I explain, that I don't really know but he is not acting himself and I can't find anything wrong with him so I wanted him to be checked and make sure his ears were ok" Of course the Dr. checks up from head to toe and can't find a darn thing wrong with him! Of course I am relieved to hear this, but I am still wondering why Camden is so irratable! I leave the office feeling relieved and stupid, but hey at least I knew Camden didn't have an ear infection or something else that I would have no idea how to look for at home.

So, Last night we all pilled over to Derek's parents who were hosting a family kind of New years get together! Everyone brought a mexican dish which was actually kinda nice and something new! It was DELICIOUS of course! We all just sat around and ate, talked, and played games! Catch phrase is always a hoot!! It was fun times! Camden was soo extremely irritable the whole time that basically everyone took pity on me and took turns walking him. That is the ONLY thing that would get him to calm down. He wouldnt' DARE let you try and sit even for a second! Walking was the only thing that seemed to work. By about 10:15 I could no longer take the crying so I decided as much as I didn't want to , it was time to leave! By this time I think everyone had taken a fair turn walking, and Derek and I had both tried everything we could think of and since nothing was working we just decided to go home! I think everyone was sad to see us go, but also relieved the SCREAMING baby was going too lol! We got home, got the kids ready and got them to sleep! Another night of waking though! Camden woke up at 2 and again at 5 crying his little heart out! I wish I knew what was bothering him, because it is making me hurt too!! Maybe it will end soon!!!! PRAY IT DOES!!

Well both the kids are napping, and I must do a few things while they do! Hope everyone has a blessed year this year, and that we all make positive changes in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment