Friday, January 16, 2009

Tomorrow my big boy turns 2!

I am just amazed at how fast 2 years has gone by! We are all set and ready for his party, but since the weather is going to be so cold, we have changed the location to our church gym! We are still having the bounce house, but thankfully it will all be indoors, so no one will have to worry about the outside weather! I will def. blog about his party later!

Well Camden had his 6 month checkup today! Hard to believe he is 6 months already! I am sure I will be saying he is 2 years too before I know it! As of today he weighs 18lbs and 13 ozs and is 27 and 1/4 inches long! Compared to Carson at this age, he is over a pound bigger than he was, but the same height! The dr. said he is growing beautifully and right in the 50% for his height and weight! We have also figured out what was bothering him so much a few weeks back, HE HAS A TOOTH! Yesterday, he grabbed my finger and a nice, pointy, white speck bit it! I was soo proud! Carson was almost 8 Months before he got his first tooth, so I wasn't quite expecting to see one in Camden's mouth soo soon! Glad I know what was bothering him though!

Well that is all for now, lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment