Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Surprisingly, I am not too exhausted!

I am actually AMAZING myself! I am going to school full time, and still managing to be a good mommy and wife! I still am able to clean, cook, bath kids, and do homework all in an afternoons time and I am not feeling dog tired! I am really proud of myself! Derek is proud of me too! He keeps telling me that! I have to admit that feels really good because Derek isn't really the type to just HAND you praise unless he really means it! He keeps looking at me while I am doing my homework and saying, " babe, I am proud of you!" Those words are soo encouraging, you just don't know!

School is not easy! I am enjoying it, but I never would of dreamed I have forgotten SO much since high school! I am really, really, really trying to concentrate hard in math class because that is def. my weakness! I have never been good at math, but I am determined to do really good in this class no matter how much studying or even tutoring help is involved! I know that I can really see I am going to enjoy my english class already! I LOVE english, only thing is I took a diagnostic test which is one of our first homework assignments, and it said I am not good at knowing where to place commas- WHO KNEW!? Maybe I need a little work on punctuation, because I am not sure where: or ; little things go either! Guess alot of that has worn off since high school too!!!

Carson is adjusting well to Noah's ark! Although he does come home a little cranky in the afternoons, I think I can just chalk that up to his sleep schedule being totally changed! The week before he started daycare I started putting him to bed earlier and earlier each night until I got his bed time down to 9 p.m! I figured 9p.m.-7a.m should be plenty of sleep for him and he gets a 2 hour nap at school, but for some reason he comes home very irritable! I think he is not used to so much stimulation and activity and interruption in his sleeping schedule! Oh well I hope it evens itself all out soon!!

Camden is adjusting well too! When I get home from school I love seeing his big "I LOVE YOU" grin! I can always tell he is happy to see me! He is getting back to his normal self! He is even eating BABY FOOD AGAIN! YAYYYY!!! We still never quite figured out what was wrong with him, but that is ok as long as its GONE! He is doing soo good sleeping in his own room and I even think I am sleeping better with him in there! Maybe that is what he needed?

Well I need to get some sleep, I have school tomorrow but its my last day until MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment