Monday, January 19, 2009

Carson's 2nd and Sleepless Nights!

Well Carson's 2nd birthday party was a hit!!! We had the best time. We started off the day with me cooking breakfast. I thought Carson might enjoyed some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast! Then we all got ready and headed to the church to decorate. It turned out really cute, and the gym was such a perfect place to have the party! I knew Carson would need a good nap before the party, so about 12:30 I took him back to our house and let him sleep until it was time to leave again! Renting the bounce house was GENIUS!!! The kids had so much fun piling in and bouncing around! Alot of people showed up and Carson racked up on the presents! We were soo thankful and blessed by everyone who showed up to support Carson on his big day!!!! We really saw how loved our Son is!!!!!

Now to the sleepless nights. Well basically for the last month this is how my sleep pattern has gone: 9.p.m.-Put kids to sleep
10-11p.m.-Put SELF to sleep
12:30a.m.-Camden is crying(go put Paci in mouth)
1:30 a.m.- Carson is crying(go see whats wrong)
3:30 a.m- Camden is crying again (fix bottle or give him paci)
5:00 a.m.- Carson is crying( Go change diaper and get him back to sleep)

I feel like I am not getting ANY sleep! I can't figured out what in the world is going on with my kids! Some of you maybe thinking maybe I should just let them cry it out and self soothe, but the problem with that is then I risk them waking up the other. Some of you maybe wondering if Carson is getting caffeine or sugar and I can honestly answer NOO to those questions. I am terribly picky about what my kids eat and drink. Carson NEVER gets tea or soda no matter what! I do give him cookies, or fruit snacks occasionally but I am really really really on top of his sugar intake! I just don't know what the problem is! All I know for sure is that I don't know how long I am going to be able to keep functioning like this! In fact, last night during the 3:30 waking I felt tears filling my eyes. I thought to myself," I JUST WANT SLEEP!" Both my kids have always been such AWESOME sleepers and now it has done a 360!! What is going on! Well if ANYONE reading this has any suggestions, PLEASE let me know I am getting desperate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment