Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Camden is a FAT BOY!

I can't believe how big he is!! I know he weights at LEAST 18 and a half pounds, maybe more! He is a good big bigger than Carson was at this age!! He has rollie pollie legs, and chunky cheeks and I could just eat him up!!! I sure love that baby! Here is a picture of him reaching for me to get him out of his bouncy

Photobucket

4 More days until Carson's birthday! I am getting so excited! The weather is supposed to be sunny but cold! I am just thanking God it isn't going to rain!!! I have been telling Carson his birthday is saturday, but I don't think he really gets it! I keep telling him how much fun he will have and he smiles so big, but he has no idea that it really is his birthday! I told him,""we have a big surprise for you!" and he said "GIGI!" (which is what he calls my mom) and that just broke my heart because I was referring to his bounce house, and he was thining my mom would be here instead! I am so proud of the big brother he is! I love seeing my boys together. They are adorable!

Photobucket



School is going so good! I am really enjoying it! I love getting up and getting ready and doing something productive for the day! speaking of, I need to get ready~

No comments:

Post a Comment