Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a weekend!

So if this weekend has sure been full of surprises! As you probably read in my last post, my mom and sister were set to leave yesterday! Their flight left around 3:30 so we all piled the car about 1 and headed down to tally! We dropped them off at the airport, said our tearful goodbye and went our separate ways! Not 20 mins later we get a call saying their flight was cancelled due to weather and they would now not be able to leave until Monday!!! Part of me was thrilled I was getting another day and a half with them, but the other part was aggravated we made that trip for nothing, and not only that but would have to make it again MONDAY morning to get them to their new flight! Oh well, life goes on I guess! So anyways, they are still here needless to say!

Tomorrow my Carson starts daycare! I am soo excited! I think my expectations are a little over the top, because I keep seeing us walking through the doors and him walking proudly into his little classroom and settling right in, but I am also trying to just accept that fact that more than likely he will be scared his first day, and not really want me to leave him there! Either way he will have to just get used to it, and I think it will end up being a great experience for him and such a growing process! I am soo excited knowing he will learn all kinds of new things and soon he will be teaching them to me too! We started telling him his birthday is coming soon! I told him that he will be turning two! Now, when you say,"Carson how old are you?" he says, "TWO!!!!" It is soo adorable! I went ahead and got his party supplies while we were in Tallahassee at Target because they had the cutest Sesame street party stuff! That is his theme this year!!!! His first birthday was pretty much a disaster! First of all it was supposed to be outside, but it POURED rain all day that day soo it had to be moved inside! Second, I choose for the party to start at 12 (BADDDDD idea, that was his nap time, and now for the life of me I can't figure out what in my head told me to make his party for that time) Thirdly, I served Chili! I made a BIG batch full thinking I would have more than enough, and unfortunately that WASN'T the case! We ran out before everyone could get some!! This year, I have planned a lot better I think. I choose to have the party from 2:30-4:30(that way he can get a nice nap before hand), I am only serving some finger foods(although they will be GOOD i am sure, not just Chips, but like meatballs, and yummy stuff)that way I don't have to FUSS with making a big meal! Also, weather permitting, it will work out that we can have it outside! We are renting a BIG moon bounce which will just make Carson's whole year because he LOVES those things! I am kinda picky about my house, I like it clean, and this will be ALOT less stressful!!!!! Outside, two year olds can run, play, and not have me walking behind them cleaning up every spill, and mess they make!! haha! Soo every night when I say my prayers, I say "God, I know you are busy, but PLEASE make January 17th, sunny but not too hot(70 degrees would be PERFECT), and no chances of rain, or humidity, and a light breeze wouldn't be soo bad either!" haha

Camden is still UNHAPPY! Last night we did get more sleep, but I think that was more due to the sheer fact that we were BOTH soo exhausted we had to sleep in order to function!! He has been irritable all day, and I am still not completely sure why! Oh well hopefully whatever is bothering him will phase itself out soon!!!!

Well off the Publix!

No comments:

Post a Comment