Friday, January 9, 2009

I am too old to be pulling all nighters!

So last night was pure HELL! I have no idea what is going on! Was it a full moon or something? Carson woke up ( I swear I am not exaggerating) every hour! I would hear him crying, and go in his room and he would be standing my his door just hysterical! He wasn't running a fever and I don't see any physical signs that something is wrong with him all I know is he was waking up hourly and I have no idea WHY! The baby woke up 3 times himself, (which is probably due to hearing Carson crying) but thank goodness for me all it took to get him back to sleep was putting his paci back in his mouth! Carson on the other hand I had to make him some warm milk every time he woke up and change his diaper in order for him to go back to sleep! If I tried to leave before changing him, he was quickly say," Mama, mama I pee pee!" So I am guessing I have in total had somewhere around 4 hours of sleep and that is just not going to cut if for me! I sometimes wonder if I didn't have kids and was single would I be a party animal and be pulling all nighters, but honestly, I don't think so. I am one of those people that needs at least 8 hours to feel even halfway normal during the day, and anything less than that, I am cranky, nauseated, and just no fun to deal with! I would not even be up this early if it wasn't for the fact our carpets are being cleaned at 9 and so me and Camden have to be out of the house for a few hours!! I am tempted to rent a hotel room and go sleep hahahaha! unfortunately, I can't do that, but I am thinking about just running to town while they actually do the carpets, picking up a few things I need and then just coming home and keeping Camden and myself in my bed for a while! Then at least we hopefully won't be on the carpets!

I am so glad I don't have school today! I would not be much of a student as tired as I am! I felt back sending Carson to school today, but he was awake anyway and I thought what the heck? Weather I send him or not, he is still going to be awake so I am better off sending him and letting him wear himself out at school, hopefully take a good nap there and then sleep really good tonight!!!! Please pray that he DOES actually sleep tonight!

Well hopefully this coffee will jump start me at least for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment